Negotiators Required to Join Ambitious City Centre Agency
£15,000-£18,000 with Realistic OTE of £25,000 in first year, Uncapped potential earnings.
Following a highly successful first year of business, Case McNair are looking to continue their rapid expansion throughout 2015. The directors are looking for key people to join their growing team, who have the potential to fill one of the following roles:
- Lettings Negotiator
- Sales Negotiator
- Trainee Sales and Lettings Negotiator
- New Business Development
Applications are welcomed from those that are keen to work in a professional, dynamic, fast paced and fun environment. Only ambitious, driven and focused candidates need apply. Successful candidates will be well presented, have a good telephone manner, a positive attitude and enjoy a competitive salary and use of a company car.
- Marketing of Properties (Producing Sales Particulars, Uploading Properties to Websites)
- Dealing with Customer Enquiries
- Applicant Matching
- Property Viewings
- Landlord and Vendor Feedback
- Sales Progression
- Social Media Engagement
- General Office Duties and Administration
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Strong Written and Communication Skills
- Professional, Positive, Ambitious and Enthusiastic approach
- Ability to Work on your Own or as Part of a Team
- Knowledge of Acquaint Software is Useful but Not Essential
- Immediate Start Available
A typical working week will be 40hrs with occasional evening and weekend work required.
Case McNair proudly nurture talent and offer career progression for those that excel.
'We recognise that the staff are undoubtedly Case McNair’s single biggest asset and we know our company is only as good as the staff who work within it. We want all of our colleagues to achieve their full potential both professionally and personally and we pledge to support all our team members with an ongoing commitment to industry training and career development.
Our colleagues are encouraged to become professionally recognised by the NAEA and ARLA and Case McNair will financially support staff to help them in completing the NFOPP technical awards in the area of their practice.’