Tenants insurance is a contents policy designed to cover your belongings as a tenant. Although your landlord will usually be responsible to insure the property’s bricks and mortar and any furnishings that they have supplied, it is your responsibility as a tenant to cover your belongings.
Tenant’s insurance policies will protect items such as clothes, furniture and electrical items from theft, loss and disasters.
If you accidently damaged anything that the landlord supplied in the property you would be liable to pay for any damage incurred. Therefore we would advise you to extend your cover to insure you against accidental damage to your landlord’s possessions or the building structure.
To assist you in choosing the right insurance product, Case McNair are delighted to inform you of a bespoke Tenants Contents policy provided by Let Alliance.
The Let Alliance policy has been designed specifically for use by Tenants and provides you with comprehensive cover with NIL EXCESS payments!
Here are just some of the things the Let Alliance Tenants Contents policy will cover you for:
- 6 and 12 month policies available with no administration fees
- NIL Excess option available
- Cover available for any Sum Insured between £1 & £50,000
- Tenants Liability to Landlords up to £2,500
- Alternative Accommodation included
- Replacement of Keys and Locks included
- Money and Credit Card cover
- Public Liability up to £2million
- Accidental Damage Option available
- Option to cover high risk items – up to £7,500 per article
- Pedal Cycle Extension available
If you would like a free quote and to apply on-line within minutes, please click on the Let Alliance logo’s on this page and you will be automatically directed to their website to complete your quote and application.
Alternatively, if you have any questions then please contact us on 0161 711 0990 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to discuss any questions you may have.